Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Well MOM i'm Here

Well, I was thinking when I meet your mom. It was October of 1993. She was gorgeous to me. Late 80's style hair. She hung out at a place called the Reef. It was a local joint that was around the corner from me. Walking distance which is what I liked. I was either there or at the PRESS BOX in Waltham Massachusetts. When I found your mother, I never went any where but to her place. She would see me come in the door and her boyfriend would exit out the back door. She was so pretty to me nothing was going to stop me. Ya it was 1993 in October I remember. If you don’t believe me, ask your aunts, they will tell you that it is the truth. I remember 1993 because grunge music was still evolving. Pearl Jam was on TV and Edy Vedder was complaining about making money. He would rather be poor well that’s what he was saying at the time. Me and your mom were hanging out in Newton Massachusetts, but I don’t remember the place. It was a place she wanted to go to. Nobody bother us there that I remember. We were young and sometimes people would want to bother me because I was with a beautiful woman…your mom. They would leave after I talked to them and explained that she was mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment