Friday, July 31, 2015

Bartenders


I would like to take a moment and welcome the bartender staff of this nation to the 21st century. Bars or water holes are now starting to install taps for beer that are self service. Just enter your credit card and bing-go, you have a fresh beer. No more waiting for the bar tender with an attitude for a fresh beer. Just enter your credit card number and pour your self a beer. Remember folks no body could care less when it was the manufacturing work force that were now losing jobs, well guess what? It's now you...man that sucks. I was never a part of the manufacturing community when they were losing jobs but guess what, the red flag went up for me to take note of the evolution of the world economy and my simpothy went out to them and I studied the situation, its been twenty five years now, stay tuned...love life

No comments:

Post a Comment