Wednesday, December 21, 2022

News Stories and Video's

 I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong in a news article. When I see a news article that uses "video" in

 the title of the article I expect a video in the article. I can't find them. I open up the article online and there

 is no video. Yet they mention a video in then the headline to the article. If you're going to mention a video

 one assumes the video is in the article. It's like saying "hay check out this picture" you open the site and

 there's no picture. What gives? The distrust of journalism starts some were there. They try to lead you to

 open the news story, so they get bigger counts. Or hits on their story(clicks). This leads to more entries for

 them as a journalist but leads to distrust of the viewer on the role of journalist. That might be complicated

 to state, but I believe many people know what I'm saying. They are lying to the public just so they get

 more clicks to their news story. The least you could do is have a link to the video which on occasion some

 do.



No comments:

Post a Comment