Monday, October 17, 2022

WHAT"S YOU SAY ©

After a big fight with my daughter Nicole, I wrote this song in 20 minutes on a Sunday after fighting with her. She was texting me so fast and furious that I couldn't understand the message she was saying. I was doing the same after I reviewed what I wrote to her. Polished it up some the next weekend 

What's you say, what's you say x2




 

baby girl gone away

I thought she was here to stay 

she packed it up and left today

what's you say what's you say x2

Is it all gone__________

I wish I could get back to dawn

so far away___________

she left the keys on the lawn

what's you say now what's you say x2

my baby girl gone away

she's taken a a holiday

over there in LA

got some friends with high pay

what's you say what's you say x2

tell me I'm wrong_________

I'm waking up lushes' hair

sorry to stare_________

your short mini got me dear

what's you say what's you say x2

baby girl gone away

It happened just the other day

she dressed in a pink thong

my favorite color on its own

what's you say what's you say

 what's you say

No comments:

Post a Comment