Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Chopper

 My chopper in early 2000's. This photo is 2000 at Laconia bike week. Thats the parking lot of the King Birch Motor Lodge in Alton Bay. I almost hit two moose on the back roads going back to the hotel. I locked up both brakes and was about to ditch the bike by leaping off it. I could have touched one of the moose's rearend as I passed. They moved out of the way at the last moment. I rode 1500 miles that week. Built in mid 1990's. In 2007 or 2008 sold it. Needed the money to get out of a seriously bad relationship.

1958 Panhead motor with Paughco frame and frontend. Aluminum rims (Akront) with stainless steel spokes Started piecing it together around 1993. Bottom photo is Dess with the bike before installing the motor at Bill the Cop's house




No comments:

Post a Comment