Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Rory Gallager

Hay Rory look it bro your time is coming do. For years it was a mystery on who auditioned for the Rolling Stones back in 1975. I have been researching the Rolling Stones for many years, well sense I was a youth. It was never mentioned who auditioned for the Stones when Brian Johns was kicked out and died. You never heard who the guitarist was who tried out for the Stones. A number one band for that generation and beyond. The Stones are still relevant today as I write this. One guitarist was interviewed by the members of the Rolling Stones. His name was and still is Rory Gallager. He auditioned for the Stones. Rory weas simply too good of a guitarist to join the Stones. I mean who wants a dynamite guitarist running around stealing the show. No body and including Keef. Check him out… because of social media his name and legacy is coming around and for good reason. Rory was and still is a phenomenal guitarist. Check him out on social media. He is alive and well. Rory Gallager a candidate for the Rolling Stones back in 1969 kick ass bro!! I wish I was a candidate for the Stones..

No comments:

Post a Comment